Inspire Wellness and COVID-19
Here are changes at Inspire Wellness that you will see so that I can continue to help you with your wellness needs and keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy:
1. If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms such as cough, fever, difficulty breathing/shortness of breath, severe weakness/fatigue, please do not come to the office. Please seek medical care as necessary.
2. New patients, please call for an appointment before coming by.
3. Existing patients, here are the new temporary drop in hours:
(closed Tuesday and Friday)
4. There are 4 spaces in the waiting area - all separated by 6 feet. Please practice social distancing. If all four spaces are taken when you arrive, kindly wait outside until someone leaves.
5. Upon entering the office, please go to the restroom to wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
6. I will be wearing a mask for your protection.
7. If you feel unsafe to leave your home because of pre-existing health conditions or for any other reason, I will be offering home visits (outside only - driveway, front porch, garage, back yard), for a fee.
Active members will be charged a $25 per household travel fee to have all members in the household adjusted with an active membership.
Patients without an active membership will be charged the usual $60 fee per person fee + $25 travel fee per household.
Thank you and Stay Well,